23 November 2022
The UNESCO IITE Program on Education for Health and HIV using ICT invites interested professionals to apply for consulting services.
The UNESCO IITE Program on Education for Health and HIV using ICT invites interested professionals to apply for consulting services for the editorial support of the preventive education and communication project of the Division for Health Education.
The consultant-editor will be responsible for editing and stylistic adaptation of materials for video lessons on a healthy lifestyle for students of secondary schools of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The UNESCO Institute invites interested professionals to apply for work in accordance with the attached Terms of Reference.
Requirements for candidates:
- Higher education in the humanities (education in the field of media and communications / television and film production / cultural studies will be an advantage);
- Fluent and competent knowledge of Kazakh and Russian languages (experience in creating media content in Kazakh and knowledge of English will be an advantage);
- Experience in working with social/non-profit projects (experience in working with youth audiences, experience in working with healthy lifestyle/sexual and reproductive health topics will be an advantage).
Interested specialists should submit to UNESCO IITE by December 5, 2022:
- Commercial proposal (on this form) in US dollars.
- Summary in Russian or English.
- Contact information (email address, mobile phone number)
Applications must be submitted by December 5, 2022, by email email@example.com.
After reviewing the proposals received, UNESCO will contact the selected experts.
Permanent link: http://en.unesco.kz/vacancy-editor-to-work-on-healthy-lifestyle-and-safe-behavior-content-in-kazakh